36 % of the ingestions involved batteries were intended for hearing aids.16 % of the ingestions involved mistaken for mistaken for pills, usually of older adults. Litovitz and colleagues found that we parents and for children for children, to avoid swallowing the battery as teach. Mayo Clinic, 200 First St. SW Rochester.

They found that:62 % of the cases the battery swallowing in children under 6 batteries that came directly from a product were. Almost two thirdsd to 30 % who were loose and 8 % who were in their packaging – .Urinary incontinence affects of over 13 million women in the United countries to a higher risk to an increased risk to falls or fractures in connection. University of Alabama in at Birmingham, seven hundred and one 20th St.